Yamaha Jupiter Z1
Yamaha Jupiter Z1 produces 10,06 PS @7.750 rpm of maximum power and 9,9 Nm @6.500 rpm (claimed by Yamaha), based from various of sources, the all new Yamaha Z1 reportedly will be more expensive (approx IDR 100.000) than the price of Jupiter Z previous edition, I think it still good, now you can get better motorcycles technology by paying IDR 100.000 extra right?
Engine capacity : 113.7cc
Engine type : 4-stroke, 2 valve SOCH, single cylinder, air-cooled
Bore x Stroke : 50.0 mm x 57.9 mm
Compression ratio : 9.3 : 1
Max. Power : 10.06 PS (7.4 kW) @7750 rpm
Max. Torque : 9.9 Nm (1.01 kgf.m) @6500 rpm
Starting : Electric and Manual Kick starter
Lubrication system : Wet
Oil capacity : 0.8 Liter (1 Liter Total)
Fuel system : Injection system (FI)
Clutch type : Wet, centrifugal, multiplat
Transmission : Rotary, 4-Speed (N-1-2-3-4-N)
Ignition : TCI (Transistor Control Ignition)
Battery : YTZ4V / GTZ4V (MF Battery 3Ah)
- 20% Better engine performance!!
- New Fuel Injection system
- YZ Crankshaft technology
- Low Friction technology
- Forged Piston - Tight, Light and Durable
- Sporty and stylish headlamp with automatic on
- Futuristic display/instrument
- Simple, modern, sporty and elegant main stripping/decals style
- Dynamic sporty looks of lamps design on the rear side
- Sporty Racing Cast Wheels designed.
>yan po specs..